Your Community Volunteer Day could be spent with us!
Join We Grow Food in maintaining vibrant communities through the access of Fresh Food grown in our neighbourhood gardens.
We offer diverse, inclusive, & safe space in connecting to our food in an environmental, sustainable and health conscious way. We offer full and half day volunteer programs, outdoors in beautiful, productive, food gardens
There are neighbourhood gardens at:
- Alexandra’s Bounty (364 Simcoe St N)
- Pepper Patch (John and Albert St)
- South Patch (Cordova Park, Glen St)
- Carea CHC (115 Grassmere Ave)
What are some of the tasks you may participate in?
- Planting and Maintaining Gardens
- Building beds and trellising
- Maintaining pollinator gardens
- Painting and installation of signage
- Assisting with a wide variety of Garden Programs